Stainless Steel Water Bottles


#6620 recycled plastic (PET) bottles

#6620 recycled plastic (PET) bottles (Photo credit: Nemo’s great uncle)

Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her
breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause
of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue..

Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled
water that has been left in a car. The heat reacts with the chemicals
in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water.
Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please
be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

Pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind
we need to know that just might save us!   Use a stainless steel canteen
or a glass bottle instead of plastic!

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical
Center … No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water
bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.

Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water
in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently the Wellness
Program Manager at Castle Hospital , was on a TV program to explain
this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we
should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers…..
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.

He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin
into the food.

Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Pyrex or ceramiccontainers
for heating food… You get the same result, but without the dioxin.. So,
such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from
their containers and heated in something else.

Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to
use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants
moved away from the styrene foam containers to paper. The dioxin
problem is one of the reasons….

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.  Cover food with
a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be shared to anyone important in your life!

I did not write this it is something I found interesting.  Some places do refute the validity, but I like to make up my own mind and so should you.

Please participate, Reply and leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s